Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 Things I Am Afraid Of...

1. One of my fears is of vehicles I do not recognize. Because one time when i was younger I was out riding my bike around the block. When I was a little ways from my house and this van drives up next to me. When he got up right next to me he rolled down his window and said for me to get in his car. Now since I was young I was in total shock and wasn't sure what to do. The man in the van said it again for me to get in the van but thankfully my house was right next to me and my mom was standing outside and asked what I was doing and as soon as the man saw my mom and drove away as fast as he could.


2.  Another one of my fears is big cruise ships. Small boats do not scare me I will go on those but I would refuse to go on a big cruise ship. I would be afraid that it would capsize or that it would sink and I would never be able to find my way out.


3. One more fear that I have is to take a shower when you know your the only one in your house at the time. Because when your in the shower you cannot hear anything and you cannot see anything. Along with taking a shower alone I also don't like to lock the door when I am in the shower because I could bang my head and then if someone needed to help me they could not get in as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment